Thursday, June 16, 2011

New

Hi,
I'm new to this whole blogging thing, but I decided I'd give it a try. Let me first start by introducing myself. You may know me as hyeppl (HEY-PEEPL); I have had this username since I was nine years old. I've used it on pretty much everything from emails to instant messengers to social networks. Why "hyeppl"? Well, I've been listening to Korean music since I was nine, and a singer I listened to was named HyeSung. "Hye" in Korean is pronounced "hey" in English (at least this is what I was told by a Korean friend of mine). So, as a nine-year-old, I thought it clever to add "hye" to "ppl". Enough about me. So, why am I blogging? Well, for various reasons. I would like to review products such as hair dyes and cosmetics. I would like to tell of my everyday adventures in college, such as how I met my wonderful boyfriend and practically stalked him daily ;) Finally, I would like to tell of my best friend and of the wisdom I try to share with her. Sometimes she does not understand, and sometimes there is a delay. But some of the wisdom I share with her I would like to share with others. In no way ever would I preach to those who read this, if anyone reads this for that matter. But even though I am young, I have ventured through many things, perhaps not always first-handed, but I have insight that may help people who seek guidance.


Now, the blog name. Why is it called this? Well way back in the eighth grade with my best friend, and yes she is still my best friend today years later, we had nicknames for each other. I was Steve, and she was Billy Bob. She has been renamed since, to the Singing Bee as she always breaks out in song. We have comics drawn that go back to high school. The plan is to find some good ones and share. We have very creative minds, and always wanted to create a show on Adult Swim, or have Shane Dawson recreate it in one of his skits. Hopefully, who ever reads this will share in our laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment